top of page

SKAGIT HOUSING - Young Adults (18-24)

Welcome to Skagit Housing: Empowering Young Adults Facing Homelessness
Skagit Housing is dedicated to providing a comprehensive array of services and housing options tailored to meet the diverse needs of young adults experiencing homelessness in Skagit and Island County. We recognize the urgent need for immediate housing solutions and offer various programs aimed at providing shelter and support while facilitating long-term stability.
Transitional Housing and Case Management:
Our Transitional Housing units offer temporary housing alongside essential support services such as case management, life skills training, and access to resources addressing the root causes of homelessness. We provide short-term and transitional housing tailored to young adults aged 18-24, guiding them towards stability and independence.
Rapid Rehousing Solutions:
Our Rapid Rehousing Solutions swiftly transition individuals experiencing homelessness into permanent housing. Through RRH programs, participants receive short-term rental assistance, ensuring stability while receiving ongoing support services to address their individual needs.

Skagit Office Hours

Walk-in Hours:

Monday and Wednesday 

from 9am-4pm

427 N 4th St

Mount Vernon, WA 98273

(360) 336-1988

TTY/TDD services number is

Key Activities

Goal Identifcation

By empowering individuals to recognize their potential and strengths, we facilitate their journey towards long-term stability.


We facilitate referrals to various community services promoting skills development for long-term independence and stability.

Low Barrier, Housing-First Model

we ensure accessibility for all youth, including those experiencing chronic homelessness and facing complex challenges such as substance use, mental health issues, and trauma.

Northwest Youth Services does not have housing for minors in Skagit County. Skagit youth age 13-17 can access the Oasis Teen Shelter in Mt. Vernon.

bottom of page