top of page

I am a youth or young adult.

Name Change

Name change resouces:

What to do after a name change

How to change your name in Whatcom County

Gender Affirmig Care Resources

Gender Affirming Care Resources:

Binder Care 101

Gender Affirming Treatment Act

Professional Clothing Resource

Washington State Medicaid Coverage for Gender Affirming Care FAQs

Health Resources

Health Resources:

Fenway Health

Seattle Children's Hospital

Financial Support Resources

Financial Support Resouces:

Legal Resources

Legal Resources:

QLaw Foundation of Washington

Trans Youth Handbook

bottom of page